Bali - Airport Hotels for Layover

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jjwebster

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone have any suggestions for hotels close to Ngurah Rai airport for a one night layover?

Budget around 30 gbp a night, close to a couple of bars would be nice but don't necessarily want to be in the thick of it!

Harris Tuban might be an option. They have rooms from around 500.000 to 600.000 a night. They are very close to the airport and give free airport transfers and also shuttle transfers to the center.

Stay away from Rabusta which is near Harris..serious mould problem in all rooms not just the ones ''they are fixing'' - Hotel Santai Tuban is a little further than Harris Tuban but on agoda you can get it for around 350.00RP/N. Pretty good Japanese menu there too and pretty peaceful and secluded. If you feel like going to bars walk out the front and get the guy at the warung opposite to drop you into Kuta on his bike. His names Dido and he will give you his mobile number for when you want to be picked up...make sure he doesnt try and charge you anything ridiculous but hes reliable in picking you up and finding good places for food and drinks.

My preferred hotel for transits is Alit Hotel, +62 361 9356888, thealit@nusagia.com, Jln. Puri GerencengTuban, Kuta, Ir45,000 taxi from airport, 5 mins, good free wi-fi. After finding that place, I've not stayed elsewhere.

Actually Zippsy will second that - the Alit is good and close by and also has japanese :D

Thanks for the suggestion guys, will check them all out.

Just putting together the finishing touches for a 2 week Lembeh/Bangka trip! :eek:)

I've stayed at the Aston Inn Tuban a couple of times, free airport transfers, not sure of current price. Kind of a Balinese business hotel.

Great thread. I'm almost positive we will be choosing one of the places mentioned for our 1 night stopover on the way in and out of Komodo. :) Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom