Hello from Tampa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

daveyb430

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Dave and I am in Tampa Fl. I am an occasional diver, though I would love to be able to do it all the time. I've been certified for about 5 years and have dove here in the Tampa area and in the Keys. I am going to dive in Grand Cayman on June 21st with Neptune's Divers and then I have a trip planned to Cozumel(no dive booked as of yet) in October. I was raised in Denver and am planning to move back to Colorado next June. Florida is just TOO HOT!!! I miss the snow and skiing. I have already gotten some great help from a few people on this board. I plan to be a regular visitor from now on. I look forward to talking to many of you.

Hello Dave and welcome to Scubaboard! After you move and you want to make an ocean dive, come visit us in SoCal.

Hey cool- another Floridian! Welcome to the board, Dave. Check out the Florida Conch Divers forum to hook up with other divers in Florida. It's a great bunch, if I do say so myself...

Marvel gave you the link to your local dive club, and you seem to know your way around. :yelclap:

Let me know if I can help...?

:cowboy2: don

Hi Dave and welcome to SB. Well at least while you're in Florida get in as much diving as you can. I hear it's great there.
David

Welcome to Tampabay! I grew up in the North and now there is no way I would ever live there again! If you miss the cold just head to Tampa Airport for a 2-3 hour flight to the snow. I personally don't miss the -30 windchill :11: While you are here in Florida enjoy the beautiful weather (sans Hurricanes) and get wet:D

Well either way , welcome fellow Tampinian![/QUOTE]
I believe if your from Tampa, that makes you a Tampon? No? :eyebrow:

Just Kidding
Brian
Tampa(as well)

daveyb430:
Hello, my name is Dave and I am in Tampa Fl. I am an occasional diver, though I would love to be able to do it all the time. I've been certified for about 5 years and have dove here in the Tampa area and in the Keys. I am going to dive in Grand Cayman on June 21st with Neptune's Divers and then I have a trip planned to Cozumel(no dive booked as of yet) in October. I was raised in Denver and am planning to move back to Colorado next June. Florida is just TOO HOT!!! I miss the snow and skiing. I have already gotten some great help from a few people on this board. I plan to be a regular visitor from now on. I look forward to talking to many of you.

Welcome to THE SCUBABOARD !!
Hope you like it here in Tampa,and dive enough so that when you leave here you'll miss it too.
E-mail me at Brewone0to@aol.com or send me a message here on the board if you want to go diving somewhere, sometime.
Brian
Tampa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom