Hello, Scubaboard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

webwitch

Reaction score
Hello, I'm a new member and my name is Webwitch. I live in Flitwick, England.

I decided life was too short not to learn to dive, so I booked a PADI course in Sharm in Egypt, then had a try dive.

Did my open water course in three days (theory at home), then did the advanced open water the next two days.

I've dived the 'Thistlegorm' in the Red sea and a couple of weeks ago had my first couple of UK dives in a dry suit.

Not bad for a grandmother of three, eh? I also have a dog, two cats, three ferrets, three kids, and a partner, Jim, who is licenced to paddle.

That's me.

Webwitch

Hi Webwitch, welcome to SB and I think it's awsome you getting certified, it's such a great activity and wonder.
David

Hello and welcome Webwitch
Your new hobby will provide an extra dimension to things like planning holidays and looking for ways to spend money. Scubaboard is a good intermediate step with lots of good advice on diving, destinations and dumping money.
Alison

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Glad to have you join us. :thumb: Sounds like you know you have to do what you have to do to do what you want to do. Hope so see you posting more around the forums. PM me if I can help you find your way thru out Matrix.

don :cowboy:

Back
Top Bottom