Farely New Diver, tampa area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jdjgreenhair

Reaction score
hey guys hows it goin, I am a farely new diver (last year) in the tampa area. Havent really done as much diving as I should be. I have all the necessary equiptment and everything. I would jst like some good places in this area. Hope that these boards will be a lot of help.
JJ

Hey JJ, welcome to ScubaBoard, and this place rocks for finding buddies, diving technics, and locals. Lots of FL diver on the board too.
David

jdjgreenhair:
hey guys hows it goin, I am a farely new diver (last year) in the tampa area. Havent really done as much diving as I should be. I have all the necessary equiptment and everything. I would jst like some good places in this area. Hope that these boards will be a lot of help.
JJ
JJ, welcome to SB! If you're new and haven't been diving in a while, you should probably take a refresher course. That equipment is going to waste if unused too. Might wanna have it checked out by your LDS. If you're looking for dive spots, dive buddies, or have diving realted questions, you've come to the right place! I'm sure the board will be a great help- there's tons of information here. Divers of all levels of experience too. If you fill out your profile, we could tell a li'l more about you. Feel free to open up a bit..... you sound somewhat depressed. I'm sure it's because you haven't been diving enough! Dives posted on the board are an invitation to join the fun. So, dive in.... the water's fine! :wink:

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Yep, you should be able to find a lot of info here, and especially on the Florida dive club forum - where you should also connect with some wonderful local members.

Also check out our New Divers forum for :newbie:s. PM me if I can help you find your way thru out Matrix.

don :cowboy:

I was vacationing in port charlotte, fl this summer. My girlfriend and I snorkeled at boca grande island. I now have a shell collection that would have cost me 50-100$ in stores. I'm gonna try and post pics later. The only problem I found was that the main charters I found were too costly for me. I was informed theres a divers supply in tampa (www.diverssupply.com). I plan to be back next summer and bring money for the charters.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom