Hello from S.C.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

miller44

New
Reaction score
My son (12y/o) and I start our OW class 13 Aug. I have gotten some great tips from this message board, thanks. I guess I'm starting out later than most, I'm 44 y/o. We have viewed the OW DVD and completed our workbook. My son watches the DVD and than run to the pool and work on the lesson he just viewed. I am looking forward to 13 Aug.
Thanks for all the help
Perry

Hey Perry, welcome to SB and believe me it's not too late. I got certified two years ago and I'm 46 now. This summer I started diving locally here and will be able to get many more dive than the ones I got on vacations. Great also you are doing it with your son. Good luck, have fun and safe diving.
David

Welcome to the board and to diving!

Joe

You're nine years younger than when I started. Hope you love it as much as I do, and it's great that you're doing it with your son!! Check out our New Divers forum, and PM me if I can help you find your way thru out Matrix.

don :biggrinba

Hi Perry
Welcome, like lots of others I came to scuba later in life than would have been ideal (45), but I am making up for it! Welcome to the water and the forum and have fun.
Alison

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom