michael new to site

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi my name is michael i am new to the world of diving having just passed my padi open water course.i am now in the process of trying to get some equipment together and find some good dive sites for beginers

Congrats and welcome to Scubaboard! You are a bit far from me so I won't be able to help with the dive sites. :wink:

Joe

Welcome to the board!

Joe

diver mick:
Hi my name is michael i am new to the world of diving having just passed my padi open water course.i am now in the process of trying to get some equipment together and find some good dive sites for beginers
Welcome to SB! Welcome to the wonderful world of diving as well. You'll find suggestions/ opinions on the equipment forum threads, or post your own questions. SBers are the best with helping out. I'm sure you'll get answers! I can't help with dive sites in your area but someone here can and will. Without a doubt, you're in the right place! Be safe and happy diving!

Congratulations on certifying. :medal: Glad you've joined us. Be sure to check our our New Divers forum and your local dive club forum here. Let me know if I can help...

don :cowboy:

Back
Top Bottom