New Guy on List

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Teddanger

Reaction score
Hi,

Name's Ted Danger,

I live on the Island of Utila, Bay Islands, Honduras. Perhaps you've heard we certify more PADI divers than anywhere else on the Planet. To bad it's only PADI and not another reputable org.

Anyhow, I'm a commercial diver working with submarines. Just checking through this website. Gotta go.

Blub Blub.......

Howdy.

Welcome Ted!

Sounds like an interesting job, and a good location for a diver to live. I knew Utila was a very popular place for certifications, got my AOW there. I would guess Koh Tao, Thailand comes close to matching Utila's cerification output? Anyhow, hope the sun is shining today for you lucky folks in the Bay Islands...

Teddanger:
Hi,

Name's Ted Danger,

I live on the Island of Utila, Bay Islands, Honduras. Perhaps you've heard we certify more PADI divers than anywhere else on the Planet. To bad it's only PADI and not another reputable org.

Anyhow, I'm a commercial diver working with submarines. Just checking through this website. Gotta go.

Blub Blub.......
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I've never been to Utila, but plan to change that Saturday. 20 of us from SB Singles will be out at Deep Blue for a week, but we'll be in town at least one afternoon. If you'd like to do happy hour with us, check with Deep Blue's town store next week for info on when our stampede will hit. :14:

Otherwise, glad you're here and hope you'll be posting with us some.

Uh, do you know this fine member...?
Doc Intrepid:
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

don :cowboy:

Don,

Just so you know, the shop you're diving at share's the small dock with Coco Loco's (one of the primary dock bars). The other popular watering hole, Tranquila's, is right next door.

In one week, you will have passed most of the reisidents here on the street, if not in the bars....

Where are these twenty singles from? Is this the cyber-diver hooka-up?

Regards,
Ted

Teddanger:
Don,

Just so you know, the shop you're diving at share's the small dock with Coco Loco's (one of the primary dock bars). The other popular watering hole, Tranquila's, is right next door.
Ah, but we're staying at the isolated Deep Blue Resort, and will only be in town once or twice during the week. See this thread: http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=76982

Where are these twenty singles from?
Texas, Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, West Virginia, California, North Carolina, Arizona, Louisiana, Nevada, Pennsylvania, New York, Georgia, Tennessee, and Ontario. Had one from Oklahoma, but she moved to Texas. :1balloon:

Back
Top Bottom