Greetings from Tennessee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nav_679

New
Reaction score
Hello to all from Chattanooga, TN. Been a member for a while, just lurking in the shadows. Thought I'd say hi.

I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm also from Chattanooga, but I'm currently living in Memphis going to medical school. To pay for medical school, I signed on the dotted line with the Navy. Given the choices of medical officer jobs, I decided to go with the Undersea Medical Officer. I'll be a full qualified Navy diver (SCUBA, Hard hat, the works) and I'll take care of the Navy's Salvage Divers, EOD, divers, SEALS, and submariners. Considering the fact that I have never even been scuba diving, I figured it was a good time to take an open water course. My wife and I start one on 31 AUG. I'm very excited. We talked a lot about diving and high altitude conditions during my physiology class last year, and I was fascinated by it. I think that had a lot to do with my choice of this Navy career path.

Hey Nav, welcome to SB, good luck on you adventure with the Navy, sounds like a good path.
David

Hope you're enjoying the forums and all.

:biggrinba don

Back
Top Bottom