new diver in newport

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mellanie

Reaction score
hi there everyone, I'm :D new in newport, rhode island and interested in diving the local area. I have the padi advanced dive certificate and soon will be doing the padi rescue diver course, have logged 30 dives in seychelles and bonaire while working as professional crew on private yachts.

:dance: Hi there mellanie, Thanks for checking out scuba board, you will definitely like it here, I know I do! If you want someone to chat with feel free to pm me. Take care and dive safe. Matt :monkeydan

:balloon
Click here to greet a new member!

No experience needed and it feels great!

Hi mellanie, Welcome to Scubaboard. Great place to find out about diving locals.
David
btw: great smilie icon :D

Welcome Mellanie! I lived in Newport for three years and it is a beautiful place, I just hated the winters. I remember seeing divers around one of the coves near the fort in Newport. It has been two years so my memory of the area is mush. Sees like you can get some shore dives around there. Good luck and happy diving!

Mel

Have you checked our New divers forum and your local club forum here? I'm on Utila Island Honduras this week, enjoying a great dive trip, but wanted to log on long enough to welcome new members. Glad you're with us here...

don :cowboy2:

Welcome to this wild and wachy group. May you enjoy its comraderie. Seychelles- how about a dive report?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom