First Post!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shiel

New
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

It's my first post so I'd thought I'd say a quick hello.

I'm sitting at my desk at work, bored out of my brains and just waiting for 5pm to come around!

I'm in Newcastle (UK) at the moment and it's surprisingly sunny for a change! Me and my husband share our time between here and Ko Lanta in Thailand. We're counting down the days as we plan to move to Lanta within the next few years.

We both qualified as Open Water Divers in Feb and will be taking our Advanced in Feb next year. I'm planning to get qualified as an instructor so I can spend the rest of my life bumming around on boats in the Andaman Sea!

I'm hooked, it's official!

Thanks in advance for all the help and advice I know I'm going to get from this forum.

Hi Dawn and welcome to SB, my "plan B" is like yours but in the Philippenes.
David

I'm on Utila Island Honduras this week, enjoying a great dive trip, but wanted to log on long enough to welcome new members. Glad you're with us here...

don :cowboy:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom