Bob from Maine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

costi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey guys, heard a lot of good about this forum.Looking forward to learning and possibly sharing some "good stuff"
I'm a 49 year old newly certified diver (PDIC)
Since May, I have logged 16 dives, and am hooked!
Not sure why I didn't attempt to learn this sport years ago, busy with other stuff I guess.
The waters have warmed up a bit up, vis. is good, and sealife is abundant.
All I need is free time, and dive partners to give me tours of new places.
See ya around! -bob

Hi Bob, welcome to SB, start with sharing the good stuff, no hold back. :D
David

dlndavid:
Hi Bob, welcome to SB, start with sharing the good stuff, no hold back. :D
David
Well that was quick! The good stuff tip of the day from up here in Maine is for a freshwater dive try Trickey Pond in Sebago. (Southern Maine) Depth 56' max.
Crystal clear, spring fed, rocky bottom, abundance of fish. Access from some of the local campgrounds with a visitors pass.

Ok now we know where you are from, if you don't fill out your profile we'll be up in Maine making you fill it out.
(how'd that sound? Like a tough guy? :wink:)

Hi, Bob from Maine...welcome to the board! this is a place of knowledge...check out the New England forum.

hey Bob from Maine, i'm Andy from Florida

welcome aboard :wink:

Welcome to the board!

Joe

I think you got a little confused by our board here, and posted two Intros. No problem, as it's a challenge at first. You'll get used to it. Glad you're with us...

:biggrinba don

A few suggestions I do like to offer every new member. First, it's good to keep your Profile with location and Dive Info with number of dives up to date so other members can address any questions appropriately; edit these as possibly needed from your UserCP above or the Quick Links above.

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Back
Top Bottom