New to the Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mark Cardoza

Reaction score
Hello all!
A friend and co-worker sent me this sight. It looks like it will be a good resource for networking in the diving community. I am a public safety diver. It is a dream come true being paid to do what I like most. Every mission is something different which keeps it from turning into just a job. We are all certified in dive rescue and swift water. We often combine the two which is like diving at high speed. I look forward to the reciprocating info on this board and I am sure it will become an invaluable tool

Welcome to the pond.

Welcome Mark,
Interesting job you have. Where do you like to play in the coral reefs? :sunny:

Hey Mark

Welcome to the Scubaboard. Your right in thinking you will gain valuable info from this site - theres a lot of good information that flys / swims round the board, and also some good banter!!!

Just a quick question to any though - i think i am loosing it! How do you log into private messages??? There is no link coming up - i dont think!

A hearty welcome from the Great White North. For real -- as it's snowing (again). Someone take me away!

You'll have a great time here. You'll also learn a whole lot too! Do you use the "Rescue Disk" in your job?

Back
Top Bottom