Hola a Todos!!! Hi to all!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubafan2006

Registered
Reaction score
Ok... hi to all of you.... I'm an spanish DM working in boring IT job... but next year going to around the world ticket diving in S.E Asia, OZ, and Honduras and Belize...

I hope to keep you guys posted with the news fo the dives and the preparation $ and the experiences that I will find in my diving travels...

I hope to hear any advice about these destinations... and hopefully you will not hate my bad spelling. :D

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Hi Scubafan,

Okashonally I have bin known to have spelt crappily so don't worry bout it! Welcome to ScubaBoard!

wetrat

!Buenos dias, senior!

?Cual es su ciudad de Espana?

Belize es un pais muy bonito y pienso que se lo gustara. Tambien la isla de Roatan de Honduras!

!Ahora su debe perdonarme para mi mal Espanol!

:)

Carla

Your spelling is fine, your English is better than mine. Spell check is available is you'd like...?

Sounds like a wonderful plan. I'm sure you'll find out forums useful...

:cowboy: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Back
Top Bottom