Hello from Jacksonville

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don Learn

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
New to scuba board, I'm a PADI instructor who teaches privately and for some of our local shops. I'm not on the computer every day but if anyone has questions on any scuba topic, I'll be glad to help.
Don

Welcome to the board! You are just one hour away from where I live.

Hi Don and welcome to ScubaBoard.
David

Hey Don, welcome to the board. We are always keen and eager to learn from anyone so we'll be all eyes open, and monitors switched on to see what we can pick up from you. Look forward to seeing more posts from you. Be safe.

Hey Don,

Welcome to the board. Thanks for your offer to answer questions and stuff. Glad to have someone aboard with your level of experience!

wetrat

I can understand not being on the machine every day, but drop in often, please. And be sure to get approved for an Instructor badge.

:biggrinba don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Thank you Don And welcome to the board

Don Learn:
New to scuba board, I'm a PADI instructor who teaches privately and for some of our local shops. I'm not on the computer every day but if anyone has questions on any scuba topic, I'll be glad to help.
Don

Hi Don,

My wife and I will be in Jacksonville the Thanksgiving week to visit my father, if your planning on doing any diving that week, let me know, would like too hook up with you if possible.

Thanks,

Back
Top Bottom