Heya

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eidolon

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just a quick hello, I'm in the midst of ProDive's IDC (taking the PADI IE next weekend <knock wood>) and that means of course that I'm beat. I haven't been diving that long but I've fallen completely in love with it and I want to share the joy of diving with others.

Diving is my third or fourth career but I can't imagine ever giving it up. I've been in the US Navy (for 6 years), done video game design/development/management, gone back to college and gotten a BS in Management Computer Systems and then I met, fell in love with and married a woman who, at the time, I thought was a nice stable person. Little did I know that within a year she'd be willing to quit her job with me, sell our house and run off with me to ProDive to begin a career in the scuba industry (yay!).

Another AI student sent me this way and so, here I am. I'll see ya'll around I'm sure.

Glad to see you made it on (woohooo) and we're all stil alive after todays CESA workshop! I think you'll find this place a nice an comfy site to call home, I cetainly do! Hoping to see your wife in the intros soon too..

Cheers

(btw, have a great time sleeping in while me and Meg are working on phsics)

Hi Eidolon
Welcome to ScubaBoard, we got some of the hottest chicks...
oops wrong website :wink: getting late, I better get out and socialize a little.
David

hello, welcome to the board and good luck

I think you are your wife are crazy - would love to dive with y'all sometime. :thumb:

:biggrinba don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Thanks for the welcome! I did have a nice sleep in today while Vickie and Megan were off studying. Having a whole day off without class is kind of odd and I think we're getting bored (we cancelled the afternoon dive trip).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom