Greetings from VA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grock

Reaction score
Greetings from VA...been watching this site for sometime and finally decided to join. Allow me to introduce myself...I'm Greg, I do all kinds of diving from warm tropical recreational diving to dark, dank, cold, deep diving! Planning a few trips this fall, one being to Cabo. Anyone have a recommendations on who to dive with there?

Safe Diving!

Welcome to the board, and as El Orans said, go to the Mexico Forum you'll find lots of answers there

Lots of dives! Are you an Instructor...?

:cowboy2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

grock:
Greetings from VA...been watching this site for sometime and finally decided to join. Allow me to introduce myself...I'm Greg, I do all kinds of diving from warm tropical recreational diving to dark, dank, cold, deep diving! Planning a few trips this fall, one being to Cabo. Anyone have a recommendations on who to dive with there?

Safe Diving!

My brother went diving down there in Cabo (don't know the operator) and said it was good diving. Lots of seals.

grock:

Safe Diving!
Hi Greg and welcome to ScubaBoard. I have used Amigos del Mar, and will probably use them again. Check out My Cabo Trip Report
David

Back
Top Bottom