Howdy!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SteFord

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Greetings to all from The Commonwealth of Virginia! Been lurking a while, just thought I'd say HI!

Judy tells me you were very helpful to her a few weeks ago as she got certified and we both appreciate your time and effort to help her feel more comfortable.

Hi SteFord, welcome to ScubaBoard. Sure glad we could help out Judy with her certification, how is she doing anyway?
David

dlndavid:
Hi SteFord, welcome to ScubaBoard. Sure glad we could help out Judy with her certification, how is she doing anyway?
David

She's doing great! We've been doing two a days since she got certified giving her time to build her skill level. Last weekend had her navigating in very poor visibility - gave her more confidence by the end of the dive. Tomorrow we're going to do some more bouyancy work, too. She's having fun with the fishes who get in her face! Still having that problem with water in the mask while giggling... but hey!

Well, im happy have you here, my regards to Judy and happy dives for both of you

Rafael:
Well, im happy have you here, my regards to Judy and happy dives for both of you

Enjoy Cancun! Thanks for the welcome!

Judy is a wonderful lady. I'm sure, as she sent you over here. Glad you made it...

:bandit_2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

DandyDon:
Judy is a wonderful lady. I'm sure, as she sent you over here. Glad you made it...

:bandit_2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Wow!! Scubaboard Greeter! Thanks Don, I look forward to many fruitful discussions here.

SteFord:
Wow!! Scubaboard Greeter! Thanks Don, I look forward to many fruitful discussions here.
Yeah, I'm gettig old, and I think this may look good on my Walmart application. :D

DandyDon:
Yeah, I'm gettig old, and I think this may look good on my Walmart application. :D

Hehe... I almost went there, but decided that perhaps we should get to know each other a little better first...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom