New Diver from Maryland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

redhawktwo

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all,

My wife and I just completed our OW check outs, and just wish that we had done this sooner. We are going to Cozemel week after next on a cruise and plan to dive there as well as Cocobay.

Gary

Hi,

Welcome from another MD newbie. Did you finish your OW in the quarry?

Welcome to the board, I been in Cozumel, and it is incredible down there you are going to have a ball down there.

HAppy dives!!!

Enjoy your trip and dives. Tell us more when you get back...

:zorros: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Hi Gary,

Welcome to ScubaBoard! I know what you mean about starting sooner, but hey, better late than never. I was on a lobster hunting trip recently and the guy who caught the biggest lobster was in his 70s!! Anyway, I dove in Cozumel on a resort course 17 years ago and still value it as one of the greatest experiences of my life!!

Let us know how your trip goes, OK?

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom