London Calling!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jckent

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Just joined so thought i'd say "hi" to all forum memembers, and looking forward to chatting with some of you..about that wet stuff that wee seem to enjoying wallowing about in... thats water for some of you,not mud, we dont all dive in the Uk all year round...... :wink:
so have a looky at my profile & come say "hi"

Jonny- Wimbledon London

jckent:
Just joined so thought i'd say "hi" to all forum memembers, and looking forward to chatting with some of you..about that wet stuff that wee seem to enjoying wallowing about in... thats water for some of you,not mud, we dont all dive in the Uk all year round...... :wink:
so have a looky at my profile & come say "hi"

Jonny- Wimbledon London
Wow, sounds like you've "been there, done that" everywhere. Your experiences will be welcome. When you use the word "torch" you might have to translate for we who use dive lights.
Jack

Hi

I used to live in London I see you are sw19 if I remember that is Wimbledon is it not, I used to live in Richmond.

I don't live in England anymore as you can see from my signature, if you would like to contact me please do, I see in your profile you say you always missed the Whale Sharks, if you want to see them let me know LOL I hope you are not one of those people that turn up and the Whale Sharks disappear ....That's normally researchers

Hi Jckent,

Welcome to Scubaboard !!! I lived in Wombleland for 7 years before I moved out to Malaysia . still have my house near Parkside,SW19. Iknow oyu don't dive all year round and that's why I moved out here !!!
Good to have you on board. If you need any info on diving South-East Asia PM me.
Tze

Hello jckent,

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Isn't Wimbledon that place where they whack around fuzzy little green balls with those racket thingys? What an odd sport - unlike wearing a life support system to wallow in the mud.

wetrat

Welcome to the board!
Cheers!

Glad to have you here...

:cowboy: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom