hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2dive

Reaction score
Just checking this out...love to dive, love to talk divin'...it is my passion and reason why I go to work! Ann :D

Hi Ann and welcome to ScubaBoard, we all love the same things here too.
David

2dive:
Just checking this out...love to dive, love to talk divin'...it is my passion and reason why I go to work! Ann :D
Boy have you come to the right place...!!

:biggrinba don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Welcome to SB Ann!

Married to a diver...My sister is a diver and my daughter is just learning how to dive...I think that my family is better underwater! Ann

Welcome to the board! I'm setting up an underwater pumpkin carving Oct. 29 at Gilboa Quarry in Ohio, might make a fun weekend trip for your family. The non-divers could carve pumpkins on the surface and watch the night dive that will be complete with underwater illuminated pumpkins :biggrin: You are more than welcome to join the fun!

Enjoy the board!
Ber :lilbunny:

2dive:

HI ANN!
Yes you need to work for the air Fills? pay for air,Man this is a GREAT SPORT!
Welcome to the board.
Brad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom