Hi all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bobco

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi All,
Have posted 2 replies and then thought its rude not to introduce myself.
Name’s Bob, been diving for a few years now, trained in the UK but qualified in Hudson’s Grotto, Fl, so now have a soft spot for the place and the springs in general.
Coming back over next year so hope to get my face wet in some more places then.
Currently diving with a BSAC club, when, that is, I can find the time from work and family, bless them all.
Live in land locked Cambridgeshire, so most of my time is spent in inland sites, a bit dull but keeps the skills up to date.

Safe and happy diving to you all

Bobco

Hey Bobo, welcome to ScubaBoard, no worries here, we don't need no stinking manners.
David

bobco:
Hi All,
Have posted 2 replies and then thought its rude not to introduce myself.
Name’s Bob, been diving for a few years now, trained in the UK but qualified in Hudson’s Grotto, Fl, so now have a soft spot for the place and the springs in general.
Coming back over next year so hope to get my face wet in some more places then.
Currently diving with a BSAC club, when, that is, I can find the time from work and family, bless them all.
Live in land locked Cambridgeshire, so most of my time is spent in inland sites, a bit dull but keeps the skills up to date.

Safe and happy diving to you all

Bobco

I guess you will have relatively quick access to the diving at the Red Sea. I went there a few years ago and it was great.

cleung:
I guess you will have relatively quick access to the diving at the Red Sea. I went there a few years ago and it was great.

Yep, some very nice diving, the further south the better it gets, too many people going to the north end now, with the usual problems with reef damage etc.
I dive Malta and Gozo more, as it is closer and alot more cost effective to get to.

Thanks to you all for the welcome

Bobco :wink:

Glad you joined us...

:cowboy: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Nice of you to introduce yourself. I'm new to the diving world and anxiously await my first real dive. My best to you. Tammy

Welcome to SB Bobco!

Scott, thanks I will not be shy in coming forward. :05:
Dandy, great name. Thanks for the welcome
Hi Wetrat see above, and I will see what I can contribute to
Lil Mermaid, good luck with your first dive sure you will love it
Well cmt489, what can I say, if I am in VC/BC I will let you know, first I would have to tell my relations I was in town and second square it with the little woman :heart: at home.

All in all great welcome

Bobco eyebrow

Back
Top Bottom