Just back from best DEMA ever

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CoCoCheznaynay

Registered
Reaction score
ScubaDoRag.com here reporting this was my 4th DEMA show and the best yet. It is very expensive to attend but the exposure to the international market is worth it. 2002 Vegas was good and learning experience, Miami Beach was great, last year Houston was terrible but this Vegas was the deal!
We sold out of 10 fabrics and wrote new dealers in HK, England, France, et. al.
Some dive shops in America and other countries really do want USA products of quality and are willing to pay the price point for a patented product that performs. For every person who walks by and complains of the price, there are 100 people who understand quality and utility. It has been a long haul but sticking to your spear guns is finally starting to work. We had segment in Fashion Show and on Thurday, a 9' giant wearing ScubaDoRag, a Shoodn't and really long pants interacting with the large crowd waiting to come into the show - we were "heads above the rest". Thanks to all who visited, all of our customers, dealers and all of the other exhibitors and entities such as ScubaBoard who are trying to promote and support this industry.

In Truth & Style,
Susan Martin
CoCo Cheznaynay®
SecretAgent of Truth & Style
www.scubadorag.com

Hi Susan and welcome to SB, love the username "CoCoChez", it has a nice ring to it.
David

CoCoChez:
ScubaDoRag.com here reporting this was my 4th DEMA show and the best yet.

In Truth & Style,
Susan Martin
CoCo Cheznaynay®
SecretAgent of Truth & Style
www.scubadorag.com

Hi Susan,

I justed started out and would love to progress to your position in the industry someday. At the DEMA show, do you just take orders and contacts or do you sell actual product on the spot there as well?

I went to Dema last year, but had no interest in Vegas. Hated to miss it tho. Glad you had a good one, and very glad you've joined us here. I'm sure we'll enjoy having you, and hope you enjoy it...

:biggrinba don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Welcome to SB. Glad DEMA was good for your business. My friends who attended this year didn't have such rave reviews.

Hey girl...great to see you! And I hope you can find the turquoise/blue and purple fabric I'm interested in!

Glad the show was good for you! Your booth was VERY busy but you've worked hard to get to this point! -ww

I thought DEMA was great - we at the Seasign booth had a great turn out and lots of interest.

Welcome to the board, and thank you for the info Good luck

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom