Hiya from the sunny UK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddy

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all just sorted out my gear after a good weekend diving in the UK. The water was 15.c but had agood time.

Hiya..
where abouts are you from in the UK?
You´ll have a right laugh in here, everyones really nice, and you´ll learn a lot too.

I'm from London so most of my diving is around the coast or inland sites.Can always do with a good laugh and as you say might even learn a lot.

:D I could do with a goobd dive trip not been on one for a couple of months .Off to Gozo in November :14:

Glad you've joined us here. You'll do better if you complete your Dive info and profile, tho...

:cowboy: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Hello Buddy, welcome to the board, don't you love the cold water, if is not cold enought for you come and visit New England my last dive was a 7.3C, Fun!!

Cheers!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom