Hello, from Leesburg Florida!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rixemailfl

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
New to the board & thought I'd say howdy!

Looks like this is a pretty active site, I look forward to being around.

Rick

Welcome to the Board!

You're right, this is a great Scuba realated website! There are a ton of very knowledgeable people here to learn from!

Dive soon...Dive safe!

Tony

Hi rixemailfl, welcome to Scubaoard, glad you like the place.
Check out the Florida Conch Divers for some divers in your area, watch out for the one called Scuba Jenny. :D

If you're going to live in the hurrican state, might as well enjoy the diving...

:bandit_2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Welcome to the Board and enjoy.
Where in Florida are you?
You have to be close to some good diving being from the Sunshine state!

Welcome to SB Rick! If you need anything just ask the desert nomad or the cowboy. They are both really helpful!

wetrat

Hi rick we are happy to have you around, welcome to SB.

I live in the central part of Florida. It's pretty good because I can be to the Atlantic or the Gulf of Mexico in 2 hours or less.

I've been to West Palm, Boynton Beach, & Pompano Beach so far in the southern part of the state.

We also took a trip in June to Nassau in the Bahamas. It was awesome!!!

Thanks again to all.

Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom