Hi Everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shortyjrt

Reaction score
Became a Scuba Diver August 2005 at Vortex Springs in Florida. It was fun, but was looking for warmer water. :D As I live in California and never go to the beach here as the water is to cold for me.

I sure wish I lived in Folrida. We go there every year.

Sept. 3 rd I think it was? There was a guy diving taking viedo of the ells. I would like to talk to him. His name was Chuck and he drove a 72 charger. If any of you know him? Please ask him to contact me?

Thanks for your time and look forward in chatting will all of you.

Laurel

welcome to the board, laurel! if chuck was a local to florida, try asking about him again in the conch divers' section.

Welcome to the board, and do not give up diving, Cali have some nices dive spots, if the water is too cold for you try a dry suit, i dive with a 7mm Wetsuit.

Welcome to Scubaboard Laurel! Come on, go California diving, warm water is nice and all but, you've got great diving nearby! Anyway, welcome to the board!

Yeah, the water a bit chilly there, but you see things there you don't see in the Atlantic. I love diving there. Get the 7 mil suit, beanie, heavy gloves & booties and enjoy the sport. :D

It'll help if you'd complete your profile...

:bandit_2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Thanks everyone for the very warm welcome!
Laurel

BabyDuck:
welcome to the board, laurel! if chuck was a local to florida, try asking about him again in the conch divers' section.

Hey BabyDuck,

Sorry I can't find the conch divers' section can you point me the way. :05:
Yea he is from Destin. Had a cool camera outfit I want to get more info on.

Thanks,
Laurel :snorkel:

Back
Top Bottom