Seeking info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

susdoug

Reaction score
Well Hello Divers. I am fairly new to the whole chat/message board thing. Last time I was on one was before our trip to Bonaire. So to search out more information I went to Bonairetalk.com and the others there were extremely helpful. So now I come to all of you in search of answers... We are scheduled to leave for the Philippines Nov. 4,2005 and I have a hundred questions about Puerta Galera. If anyone can help Please let me know.
Truly nervous susdoug :06:

Welcome to SB susdoug. You'll find that lots of people are willing and able to help here on most things. Your best bet for information on the Philippines is to post your questions in their club forum:
http://www.scubaboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=347

It's a vey active forum and I'm sure they'll give you all the answers that you need!

susdoug:
..... I have a hundred questions about Puerta Galera. If anyone can help Please let me know.
Truly nervous susdoug :06:
Hello susdoug, relax and enjoy! Kim gave you the link you need, you're all set. If anyone can help, I'm sure the SBers can. This is a great board so dive in, don't be nervous. You'll have your answers in plenty of time. Welcome to SB!

Welcome to the board!
I can't be of much help to you...sorry.

Joe

You can learn a lot in the appropriate geographic forums. Be a good idea to complete your dive info and profile....

:bandit_2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Welcome to SB susdoug!

Kim:
Welcome to SB susdoug. You'll find that lots of people are willing and able to help here on most things. Your best bet for information on the Philippines is to post your questions in their club forum:
http://www.scubaboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=347

It's a vey active forum and I'm sure they'll give you all the answers that you need!

=Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I am still trying to figure out this site and how to use it accordingly. Thanks again Susdoug

Back
Top Bottom