hello all new to the board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

scubabootle:
hiya level one diver going for my level two and nitrox next week gotta love getting all wet looking for dive buddies in the alabama area.
Welcome aboard! There's several folks from your area on SB. They hang around in the Deep Dixie Divers forum. You're also not too far from Florida. C'mon down and dive with the Florida Conch Divers (we're the cream of the crop) :D Good luck with your next level certs. See you on the board!

Hi scubabootle,
Great to have another 'bamer on board.
David

You've come to the right place to talk scuba, might even learn something...

:biggrinba don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Lil38:
Welcome aboard! There's several folks from your area on SB. They hang around in the Deep Dixie Divers forum. You're also not too far from Florida. C'mon down and dive with the Florida Conch Divers (we're the cream of the crop) :D Good luck with your next level certs. See you on the board!
it is nice to know there are people from my area on here i am not sure how to find these sites but i am sure with time i will figure all this out fell free to chat with me any time

Dive_Girl PNW:
Welcome to SB Scubabootle! Have a great time next week diving!!

well ty very much i was told this was the place to be . seems i was not mislead lol
not sure where to go to find these dixie and florida divers forums if you can stear me in the right direction i would really appreciate it and feel free to chat with me any time then maybe i will be able to find my way around this thing lol

Welcome to the boards, you might want to try in the regional dive clubs section on the main forum page. One of the sub-forums is North America and I'm sure you're smart enough to figure out where to go from there. If you need any other help, just ask, we're all here to support each other.

Back
Top Bottom