greetings from Toronto!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sportbiker

Registered
Reaction score
long time scuba - lurker..never had the guts to take the dive till now!

Taking my padi open water course this weekend, and (hopefully) doing my 4 open water dives while on an eastern caribbean cruise leaving Oct. 22nd! (talk about last minute!)

just getting started here, but have snorkeled in the Florida Keys and in Georgian Bay many times.

lookin' forward to using the search feature..lol

:07:

Good luck sportbiker! The Carribbean is a beautiful place to dive! When not focusing on the reefs you'll likely be diving, be sure to look away from the reefs from time to time or you'll miss some really cool critters like my favorite - the Yellowheaded Jawfish! Take it all in!

Welcome to SB!!

Welcome to the board!

Hey sportbiker,
Welcome to ScubaBoard, if you fill out your profile a little more it helps other get to know you and better address any questions you might have.
David

Glad to have you with us. Don't forget to complete your profile and update your dive info as you survive a few. :D

:cowboy: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

good point! i'll update my profile to include more information...
thanks y'all!

aside:

has anyone ever tried to strap their dive gear to the back of a sportbike??
bloody impossible!
LOL
:11doh:

Welcome, and if you ever get addicted to SCUBA, remember that you don't have to wait to go somewhere warm, there's plenty of murky water up here around Toronto! :)

Hi Sportbiker. I just got my OW certification 3 weeks ago and today spent a couple of hours in my pool testing my new equipment. Now I'm ready for my first real dive. Best of luck in your test. I'm sure you will be successful. Then you might want to change your name to Sport "Diver"? LOL, best wishes from Tammy in Miami.

Back
Top Bottom