Hello from Waterloo Ontario!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

octgal

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey Divers

Just wanted to say hi, just joined the forum. I've been diving since 2003 and recently obtained my advanced. Looking forward to becoming a rescue diver next. It would also be great to meet some more dive buddies!

Thanks so much for all the info! :) I will check out all the links you recomended

Hi Wendy (or Lynne) welcome to SB, plenty of Canadian divers here on the board, great place to meet up with new buddies right here.
David

Hi there and welcome! This is a great place for all divers, and I'm so glad that you found us! As always, Laurens has provided you with some great links!

Let me know if there is anything that I can help you with... just send me a private message!

See ya around!
Kayla

Welcome to Scubabboard! Keep us posted on the Rescue class- it's probably going to be the most challenging & rewarding of all your certifications. BTW, you could also try a search on "Rescue Diver" or "Rescue Certification" to find all sorts of useful bits of info.

I've done some diving at Brockville, loved it.

:cowboy: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

jonnythan:
Waterloo Dark is my favorite beer :D

HAHAHAHAHA! Yeah you're right its a great beer. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, I look forward to being a part of this board.

I'd like to maybe get into cave diving after my rescue course, and thought this would be a good place to read all about it.

hey, i just got my rescue course a couple of weeks ago, it is the best course you can take, very challenging, and rewarding. I've been diving since 2004, and I'm east of you in the little provonce of Nova Scotia.
and welcome to the board, and enjoy!

octgal:
HAHAHAHAHA! Yeah you're right its a great beer. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, I look forward to being a part of this board.

I'd like to maybe get into cave diving after my rescue course, and thought this would be a good place to read all about it.
Oh my god, your profile picture is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom