Hello and thanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stu bear

Reaction score
Hi, i visited this site a few weeks ago and have been busy working but made up for it the other day by doing a 40mtr nitrox dive after passing my nitrox course, i think the last time i was on the site i was about to take the exam. so to those of you who wished me luck it worked i got 100%. It was an interested wreck in the solent with lots to see and i had great fun with my twin 10ltr cylinders with 28% O2 and my pony cylinder for deco at 40% O2.
Conger eels were out in force and saw some free swimming which is very rare. A couple of momentos were found also. And to add to the great day four lobsters were found? and given a new home!!!.
Anyone about out there for a chat?

Hi stu bear, and welcome to ScubaBoard. I take it the lobsters you found were relocated to warmer waters. :D
David

dlndavid:
Hi stu bear, and welcome to ScubaBoard. I take it the lobsters you found were relocated to warmer waters. :D
David
They were very welcome where they went i cam assure you of that, infact theres a great feeling of acomplishment when you sit back talk about an amazing dive over the woft of garlic and lobster, + a few glasses of wine. it was a truly amazing dive best ive done in this country in 7 years. 40 mtrs 20 mtr viz calm water and a wreck which was sunk in 1918 an still had goodies around, a great find by our skipper!!!!

Hello stu bear,

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Diving is about the only excuse we will take for not posting in a few weeks! Glad you're back.

wetrat

Back
Top Bottom