Yet another newbie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bclancey

Registered
Reaction score
I have been reading scuababoard for a few weeks and figure it is time to say hello to everyone here and thank the members for their many comments.
I finally got my OW certification in September at Ocean Pro Divers in South Surrey, B.C., Canada. Our cards arrived this week -- making it all very official. I actually paid for a course many years ago, but life got in the way and I never booked course time.
We plan to do some fun and practice diving through the winter before taking our AOW next spring. The plan is to focus on buddy systems, buoyancy and navigation. I reckon this will allow us to maximize the benefit of taking the AOW course.
Thank you, in advance, for the future benefits of participating in this forum.

Congrats on your new certification & welcome to Scubaboard!! If you have any questions just ask- lots of folks around here who'll be glad to answer.

Welcome to SB! So glad life stopped getting in your way. It just gets better from here :D Happy and safe diving!

Good to have you with us...

:cowboy: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom