Looking for dive sites around Columbus, Ohio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

undRH2OdivR

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi I am looking for some exciting dive sites around the Columbus Ohio area. If you could let me know in what towns they are in I would like to do some traveling to your area. Thanks Eric B.

undRH2OdivR:
Hi I am looking for some exciting dive sites around the Columbus Ohio area. If you could let me know in what towns they are in I would like to do some traveling to your area. Thanks Eric B.

Diving in Columbus isn't easy. We've got a couple of really small, stinky, mud holes. One is in Circileville, the other is in Lancaster.

The better ones are in northwestern ohio. Portage, just south of Bowling Green, Gilboa, 12(about) miles west of Finday, and White Star just south of Fremont. (I think it's south of Fremont)

Randy43068:
Diving in Columbus isn't easy. We've got a couple of really small, stinky, mud holes. One is in Circileville, the other is in Lancaster.

The better ones are in northwestern ohio. Portage, just south of Bowling Green, Gilboa, 12(about) miles west of Finday, and White Star just south of Fremont. (I think it's south of Fremont)
thanks have you ever done any diving in Lake Erie

Check out the geographic forum for the area, you can find sites and buddies...

:bandit_2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

undRH2OdivR:
Hello Eric and welcome to SB! If you ever decide to travel into our lovely Sunshine State, the Florida Conch Divers get together all over the place. We'd love for you to visit and dive here. As for places to go in your area, try the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew forum. http://www.scubaboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=188 SB has the friendliest divers, no matter where you're from. Welcome aboard!

Back
Top Bottom