hey from halifax :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

naturalfish

Registered
Reaction score
hey i've had this account for like a month and never posted anything.
Has anyone been to Torpedo Ray's DS? I'm really looking to get started on diving. I can't hold my breath with a snorkle any longer! :p

Hi naturalfish, and welcome to ScubaBoard, great to hear you are getting into diving.
Snorkelling is a good beginning, as you are already comfortable breathing underwater.
Enjoy the board, there is a wealth of information to be found here.
David

naturalfish:
hey i've had this account for like a month and never posted anything.....<snip>...... I'm really looking to get started on diving.
Welcome to SB! Don't wait any longer, jump right in! Get certified, start enjoying the wonderful world of scuba.........You're gonna love it!

I couldnt read what you said, but glad you're here...

:cowboy: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Hi Naturalfish. I'm a newly certified OW diver. Don't wait any longer, just do it! I know you have the desire or you wouldn't be here on SB, right? I wish you lots of luck! Best wishes from Tammy in Miami.

Welcome to another Canuck!

Hi naturalfish,

Glad you could join us and I do have to let you know that once you are certified, you shall be hopelessly addicted!

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom