Greetings from Michigan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sea Slug

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,
This seems to be a great site! I have read a few Threads and the advice is quite impressive. To guide everyone down the right road. I have been diving for two years now and just logged dives 24 & 25 On the Speigal Grove Yes it seems that I made it in between hurricains after Rita & before wilma How lucky can one be.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Hey Sea slug,

As you can see, we have the sweetest ladies here on ScubaBoard! That would be wild if the Speigel Grove shifted positions again and you were one of the few in history to dive it upright! Anyway, welcome to the board.

John

Glad your trip went well. I've been blown out a few times...

:bandit_2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

wetrat:
That would be wild if the Speigel Grove shifted positions again and you were one of the few in history to dive it upright!
OOOO No! Bite your tongue John! That one has to wait for me! Welcome to SB Sea Slug! Let us know the next time you're in Florida, we'll Conch it up!

Back
Top Bottom