Introduction (ehem) (ehem)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zylke

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

33 year old Dive Master here from the Philippines. I'd love to learn more about whats outside our country. if any of you guys plan to come over and visit our wonderful islands.. please drop me an email and i'll show you around (artist_ph@yahoo.com). I do wedding photography full time and you can take a look at some of my works at www.imagine-nation.org.

First off, i would like to explore asia first... any recommendations or friendly divers there who want to take a visitor around?

John Mateos Ong

Hey! Welcome to the board! Your photos are beautiful!
I'm getting married in a few months -what ya' doing in January :05:

Hey welcome to the board, You've got some serious skill in the photography area! nice photos, although unlike devolution365 i cant say i have a need for wedding photos, i personally like being single, lol :05: anyway, welcome to the board and enjoy!

Welcome Aboard fellow Pinoy! I recognize you from the Diversions list. Visit the other Filipinos on the board at the Philippine Paradise Divers sub forum.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Glad you could join us super photographer man from the Phillipines! I don't think I'll be in Asia any time soon but I will let you know if I ever am and we can do some dives.

John

Glad to have you join us...

:cowboy: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Hi John !!

Welcome to Scubaboard !!! I didn't realise you had just joined when i received your PM. You obviously know about the Asia forum. haven't had time to look in for a few days (which is unusal). Lots of info and contacts in Asia forum . look forward to your contribution.
I was planning a trip to PG next week but plans have changed and I am going to Mozambique instead !!! PG trip deferred !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom