Hi from another Canadian prairie diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DaveyDiver

Registered
Reaction score
Great board...I was introduced to scubaboard by a good friend and dive buddy, flatlanddiver.

I've been blowing bubbles since 1998, but I haven't managed to log a lot of bottom time. I've done most of my diving and all of my training along with the kids and advisors of our neighbourhood Venturer company. My wife and 2 sons have each completed some level of PADI training, from Scuba Diver to AOWD.

I'm slowly acquiring my gear and am looking forward to that day we actually get to dive in WARM water with > 20 ft vis. Until then the local training lake with have to do, it's still water (sort of) and it's still a blast.

Looking forward to adding my $.02 (CDN) to the forums...

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA.
Have fun here and Dive Safe................Arduous

Argh....it's a really good thing that there is no refresh button anywhere on my dive gear. My apologies for the double post, I honestly don't have an evil twin or multiple personalities...

:jester:

Hi Davey,

Not to worry, I've got your back. Welcome to Scuba Board! I look forward to reading about your adventures. Feel free to ask questions or comment on any of the ongoing threads.

If there is anything I can do for you, just let me know.

I'm from our prairies origionally (Illinois) although I have not been there for 13 years & suspect they are buried under Wal-marts now. How cool that your whole family dives!!!! Nevermind that the "water" is not pristine!

Welcome to the board! Hope you enjoy it as much as I have..:D

Dave

Glad to have another Canuck join us! We do have a few more from the prairies, so you're not totally alone out there.

Hello from Winterpeg

Know just what you mean by the vis and visiting Bob the Bass!

Just did our first warm water dive over Christmas...speechless.....hard to go back to wearing 14 mil suits and 26 lbs of weight!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom