New Here.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

breaktrack

Reaction score
Hi, just a short note to say hello. I'm a PADI Divemaster who's been out of diving for a while, and I'm looking to get back into it and begin enjoying it all over again. Was initially certified back in 1976 in Orlando, Florida, while I was in the Navy, Jim Hollis was my instructor.

Currently located in the Houston, Texas area, looking for a good dive shop in the northeast area to get started back up.

Thanks,

Mac

breaktrack, Welcome back to water world. I hope you find some dive buddies here on the SB that keeps you excited about the sport.

Happy and Safe Diving. Now go get wet!
The Dive Bum

Hello Mac...Welcome to SB...I'm in North Central Pa and I do quite a bit of Diving up here PM me and we can talk if this is the area you are looking to come to

Welcome to the board!

Joe

It'll help if you'd complete your profile, and - I recently helped a new dive buddy try to establsih relations with two different LDSs in north Houston. If you'd like my opinions on which to never visit and which to not pay in advance - PM me for details and links to stores... :D

:cowboy2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Welcome

Back
Top Bottom