Greetings from D.C.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vagabonding

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hello all,

I've been browsing the forums for the past few days and figured it was time for me to join the board and introduce myself.

I'm from Washington, D.C. I've been an avid diver since I earned by o/w cert at 12 in the Caymans (best birthday gift my parents ever gave me, besides my first set of gear of course). I currently hold a divemaster's certification. I earned this last certification while I was backpacking around Australia. I "worked" (i.e. volunteered) on a Mike Ball boat out of Townsville and ProDive out of Cairns. Pretty much was the best few months of my life.

I recently joined Lambda Divers club in DC and finally convinced my good friend to get her open water certification. Always looking for new dive trips/opportunities/recommendations.

My next trip will be in January on the Sundancer II in Belize. I look forward to chatting with you all. Thanks!

Ben

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Very glad to have you join us. :thumb:

:bandit_2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Welcome

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom