Hello from CT/RI!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PegsInSpace

Reaction score
Live in Bradford, RI - work in New London, CT
I'm a fairly new diver, I've been certified just barely a year. But, I am trying to make up for lost time! I am so hooked, it's incredible. I've got 53 dives under my wetsuit (see, I'm still a newbie - I know exactly how many dives I've done!). But, I still feel like I have TONS to learn. And this website has been a godsend - the way info is so willing shared is awesome. Thanks everyone, and I look forward to learning even more from you!

PegsInSpace:
.......But, I still feel like I have TONS to learn. And this website has been a godsend - the way info is so willing shared is awesome.....
This is the part that always makes me smile. PegsInSpace, welcome to SB! No matter how much you know (or don't) there's always something you can learn. Happy and safe diving. See you on the board!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Good to have you with us. That's a good number of dives for the first year :thumb:

:cowboy2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Welcome

welcome! my evil ex's family is from ct & ri. i liked them, just ditched him, & we do christmas cards. (i don't know why i thought you'd need to know that, but i just do. :D )

Welcome to the Scuba Board. You have done alot of diving in a short time. That is awsome. I hate it when someone says they have been diving for years but only has 10-15 dives in.

Hi , Welcome to the
logo.gif
!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom