Hello!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi there everyone,

I was navigating the web looking for information on the wreck of the Yamato (Has she ever been located? Or was it her sister Musashi?) and I accidentely dived into your site! It's great to be able to at last speak to people who like to dive. I haven't much as far as diving experience goes. It's been something like 22 or 23 years since I last dived! And even so only 2 or 3 dives were with breathing equipment. all the others before that were just snorkeling. I am portuguese, living in Lisbon, but all my dives were done in Brazil where I used to live. Regions like Cabo Frio, Araruama, Saquarema, Angra dos Reis and other similar places were my favorites. I've been thinking about 'reactivating' my diving 'carreer' but will be needing all the help I can get! What with smoking and all...I think I'd better relearn everything from scratch. I'm hoping to move back to Brazil in a few months (It's the kind of country that flows in your blood once you get to know it). I lived in Rio de Janeiro for twelve years of my youth - I'm 47 now... Oh well. So I think I'll resume my diving, after a proper training, after I've settled down. Anyway, all this is just to say hi to all of you out there, on or under the water, from the new kid on the block.
Speak to you soon.Until then, good divings.
By the way, my name is Antonio.

hi antonio! welcome to scubaboard. yep, take another class. lots has changed with new research & all. enjoy yourself!

hi

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Bom dia

Very glad to have you join us...

:cowboy: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

fragoso785:
Hi there everyone,

I was navigating the web looking for information on the wreck of the Yamato (Has she ever been located? Or was it her sister Musashi?) and I accidentely dived into your site! It's great to be able to at last speak to people who like to dive. I haven't much as far as diving experience goes. It's been something like 22 or 23 years since I last dived! And even so only 2 or 3 dives were with breathing equipment. all the others before that were just snorkeling. I am portuguese, living in Lisbon, but all my dives were done in Brazil where I used to live. Regions like Cabo Frio, Araruama, Saquarema, Angra dos Reis and other similar places were my favorites. I've been thinking about 'reactivating' my diving 'carreer' but will be needing all the help I can get! What with smoking and all...I think I'd better relearn everything from scratch. I'm hoping to move back to Brazil in a few months (It's the kind of country that flows in your blood once you get to know it). I lived in Rio de Janeiro for twelve years of my youth - I'm 47 now... Oh well. So I think I'll resume my diving, after a proper training, after I've settled down. Anyway, all this is just to say hi to all of you out there, on or under the water, from the new kid on the block.
Speak to you soon.Until then, good divings.
By the way, my name is Antonio.

by the way the musahsi is in the Philippines and their are crazy techies planning to dive it in the near future. thats a round 700ft. check out the Philippine divers forum for more info.

this has been discussed in our thread http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=113142&page=3

Back
Top Bottom