Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lisajade

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello, my name is Lisa and I just got O/W certified at the local quarry.
I look forward to doing a lot of diving in the future.

lisajade:
Hello, my name is Lisa and I just got O/W certified at the local quarry.
I look forward to doing a lot of diving in the future.
Rock on Lisa and welcome to Scuba Board from Charleston, South Carolina. Get out that quarry and into the ocean where the big things live. Good Luck on your future dive outings. You may have started something, you can't stop.

Hello and congrat's on the recent certification!

This board can be very helpful as you enter the underwater world...
:fish:

Good luck and dive safe!

Lisa, Welcome to the Scuba Board and congrats on your Open Water certification! You are going to have a blast in the diving world. I know I do.

Hi lisa, welcome to SB. I hope you were warned that you have now entered into an addiction that will consume your every thought and wallet. Congratulations on your cert.

SkyBird

Hello Lisa, welcome to SB! Congrats on your new certification. Oh, and about your future...
lisajade:
.......I look forward to doing a lot of diving in the future.
I don't think anyone told ya yet..... First, you "look forward" to it. Then, you start "feeling dry." Some have even put on gear in the bathtub. Next thing ya know, you're at the LDS 2-3 nights per week, after work. Just sniffing the neoprene... If you can't be diving, you wanna talk diving. After the dive shops close, you rush home to get on ScubaBoard........:D Sound familiar anyone? Like I said, welcome aboard!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome

Back
Top Bottom