Hello!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HilaryRN71

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello,

I found this site by way of My Diving Life, as several people had referenced it. So I thought I'd check it out.

I'm obsessed with diving, and when I can't be in the water, the next best thing is talking about it. I've been diving since 2000, tho only really active in the sport since late 2002.

I live in New Mexico (and yes..there IS diving in the desert..so they say. I've never been diving there :D) and dive mostly in Southern California, though I like to visit tropical locations as often as possible. Upcoming trips include Puget Sound Fall 2005, Mexico (hopefully!) in winter 2006 and my dream trip, Cocos Island in July 2006. I also hope to visit Central America for further certifications Spring 2006.

Hey Hilary,

Why do I keep bumping into you?? :11:

This is way too funny! :D

Hilary,
Welcome to the Scuba Board. What part of NM are you in? My wife is from Santa Fe so we go there 3-4 times a year. One of the nicest dive shops I have ever been in was in Albuquerque ( I always spell that wrong and probably did this time) Anyway, If you are erver in Florida and want to blow some bubble you can find me here on the SB.

Nice to have you with us...

:biggrinba don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Hi Hilary, Welcome to the
logo.gif
!

The Dive Bum:
Hilary,
Welcome to the Scuba Board. What part of NM are you in? My wife is from Santa Fe so we go there 3-4 times a year. One of the nicest dive shops I have ever been in was in Albuquerque ( I always spell that wrong and probably did this time) Anyway, If you are erver in Florida and want to blow some bubble you can find me here on the SB.
You totally spelled it right!!! Way to go. I just remember...lotsa "u's" in AlbUqUerqUe. :) I took a class with an instructor from there...Dave someone. He was a VERY nice guy. I live in Las Cruces, and our shop there is nice too. Small but nice. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom