hello from canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOG-SPLITTER

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all just took my first intro dive and now i`m hooked lol.I look forward to learning more and to meeting some new ppl who enjoy it as myself.

Taking my first open water dive in maui on xmas day!!:)

Hi there! Welcome to ScubaBoard! Filling out your profile will help us get to know you better, and help divers in your area get in contact with you! I'm so happy to hear that your hooked already...just a word to the wise... it only gets more addicting from here on out! Let me know if there is anything that I can help you with while your learning your way around here!!

Hawaii on Christmas Day?? I'm jealous!!

Have fun, and safe diving!
Kayla

Thx for the warm welcome:)I was told I should pick up a wet suit.Can you recomend a really good one for me:)

Thx

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome to Scubaboard.

I dive a wetsuit in British Columbia. The type of wetsuit that you need depends on where and when you are diving. The Great Lakes, for example, have a wide variety of temperture conditions depending on where you're diving and what time of year it is. If you dive frequently in the ocean or all year round, you will eventually want a drysuit. Trust me, it's only a matter of time before you get tired of being wet and cold. :)

LOG-SPLITTER:
Hi all just took my first intro dive and now i`m hooked lol.I look forward to learning more and to meeting some new ppl who enjoy it as myself.

Taking my first open water dive in maui on xmas day!!:)

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Which part of Canada are you from?

-André in Fredericton

Welcome to Scubaboard.

It too me about 3 dives to decide that I wanted a wetsuit... it's not so much the being in the water, as the breaks before getting _back_ into the water :)

Bjorn

Good to have you join us. :D You'll enjoy it more if you'll complete your Dive Info and Profile...

:biggrinba don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom