Long-time reader, first-time writer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrfixitchapman

Contributor
Reaction score
Upper right-hand corner of Iowa, equally inconveni
# of dives
100 - 199
So, hi there! I've been watching and reading since this board went up. Now I get around to signing up. Planning December trip to The Keys, around my home 20 the water gets really hard every winter.

Over 5 years and you just decided to join us? That warrents a big welcome... and an about time!

Hi TechAdmin. Ya, sure, I tend not to be an early adopter. Leading edge okay, bleeding edge, not so much.

DC

Um, ah, oh, can't really say welcome to ya, you've been here all along. Hiding, lurking, peaking around... :D

So... Congrats on your membership...

Have a great trip in December.

hello and welcome to the boards, its good that you finally started to post. good luck to you

I'm going to the Keys next month, too. Let's dive, lunch, or at least wave on the Overseas Hiway...

:bandit_2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Glad to have ya with us.....

Hi mrfixit, Welcome to the
logo.gif
!

Great to have you! So planning your trip put you over the edge? Or was there something else to motivate your "snap" decision?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom