New guy in town

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rawls

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello all, my name is Bobby Rawls and I dive mostly off of the North Carolina coast. I was talking to a fellow diver I met today and he told me about this website. Seems strange I wasn't aware of it before since i have been diving for 10 years. But better late than never. I'm looking forward to sharing and receiving information, photos and dive experiences with all of you...

Hey Bobby, welcome to ScubaBoard. Glad you found us, so who was the diver that told you about SB?

Welcome to S/B...

Lot's of good stuff here. Have fun...

Welcome to the board... better late then never :D .

Welcome to the board!

Joe

You have some good diving there - tried it a few times...

Oh, you might put your location in your Profile.

:bandit_2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Welcome to the Board, happy to have you around.

Hey Rawls! Welcome to Scubaboard. You'll have to let us NC folks know when you're in the area so maybe we can dive with you.

Mel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom