Southern Oregon Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dherbman

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hey all, I registered in May, but wanted to make sure I read every thread before posting. I've learned a lot and found some great resources through the board and wanted to say thanks.

As for me, I'm here to suck as much out of the board as possible. Hopefully, I can give something back as well.

Oh, and the herb in dherbman would be like the nickname Herb, not herbage, so no PM's looking to score:no
Dave

Hey Herb!

Welcome to Scubaboard! I'm a former Oregon resident myself, and am looking to return for vacation sometime in the coming year. I wasn't into diving when I lived there, but am looking for some dive spots during my vacation. Would be interested in reading where you do your diving, if it's done locally.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the Board...

El Orans:
Me thinks you failed miserably... :D

I usually do, but that's a sign of lofty goals, right?

J75, Oregon coastal diving is great if you have a boat, don't mind limited vis, enjoy surge and can handle 40-50 deg temps. We have plenty of lakes (boring) and a few clear rivers to dive as well. I'm always looking to dive, so if your vacation takes you anywhere near Southern Oregon, let me know if you want to dive. I'll have the boat at the coast this Summer and hope to be running trips.

Hi herb....eeeaaarrr :D Sounds like you may be from the Gold Beach area, beautiful coast, but pretty brutal waves eh? Ever dive with whales around?
David

I suppose you know your way around here, but let me know if I can help.

You might complete your Dive Info.

:bandit_2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

DandyDon:
I suppose you know your way around here, but let me know if I can help.

Thanks Don

DandyDon:
You might complete your Dive Info.

THat's the same thing my wife tells me after a dive, just before I tell her........... Yes dear.

dlndavid: Once did dive very near to a whale, but the vis was so poor I didn't know it was there, except for the sounds. Upon surfacing, the tender told me it was less than 50 feet from me.

Woo Hoo, another Oregonian!

Welcome to the pool.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom