Hello from the BVI's!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sail4hire

Registered
Reaction score
Hello divers around the world! I'm a boat captain spending the season in the BVI's looking for some new dive buddies here. I'm working towards my Divemaster and am trying to avoid spending too much at the dive shops. I have access to equipment, just need someone to sign my log.
I'm contemplating a trip to Saba in mid january for some deeper diving and wouldn't mind meeting other divers there. Especially if we could dive somewhere before...
if you're coming to the BVI's this season and want some dive info, post a reply, I'll see if I can't figure out how to get the info you want!

Howdy and welcome to Scuba Board.

Lot's of interesting people and good info here.

Sounds like you're having a lot of fun. I'd be happy to sign your log and dive with you... can ya send me a plane ticket??? :D

Happy diving.

Welcome to the Board.... I know you will find great buddies here at this sight...

My husband and I are joining three other couples on a liveaboard week-long sailing/diving trip to the BVI in April. The boat is the Liahona -- maybe we'll run into you!

Sounds like you're having fun out yonder.

You might do better if you complete your Dive Info...

:cowboy: don

Welcome!

Only wish I could come dive with you and sign your log!
Good luck on your divemaster cert.

Hey sail4hire! Welcome aboard! Some day I want to visit the BVI. I went to college with a guy from Anagada. Some day...

Carl

Hey everyone who replied, thanks for the feedback! I've moved around some more on the message boards and looked at a few more things. Will definitely use this space for information, sharing and questions!
Got a charter showing up tomorrow, so it's time to get back to work. Hopefully including some diving! Glenn:D

TSandM:
My husband and I are joining three other couples on a liveaboard week-long sailing/diving trip to the BVI in April. The boat is the Liahona -- maybe we'll run into you!
Well, if you have any questions about the area, diving or anything else your crew can't answer don't hesitate to send an e-mail. Best way to reach me is off this board at grh@baymoon.com....

Back
Top Bottom