Just wanted to say hi from MO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jamaican smile

Registered
Reaction score
Hi

I am new to diving. I was certified on my honeymoon in Jamaica and I have the itch to go out again. Just wanted to get a feel for some great diving spots. ANy ideas? Any trips coming up?

Melissa

Welcome to the Board... what areas are you looking in to diving? more in Jamaica or Mexico.. east coast USA...

Cool runnings...

Welcome aboard. congratulations on your certification.

I'm sure you can find the information you are looking for here. Hard to know what you need if we don't know where you want to dive.

Happy diving...

Welcome to SB! You have some great lake diving right there in MO!

Of course, you will need to wait for warmer weather and should still get a 3 mil suit for them. Just dont ignore your local spots. I drive for hours just to dive up there.

Anyway, come check out the midwest divers section. Lots of us here on SB.

Just trying to get an idea of where to go for my next trip. So that is why I left it open. What do you consider the best dive location?
Planning on a local dive this summer as well as a FL dive (but not at all shure where in FL)
I loved diving in Jamaica but I couldn't help thinking there must be better dive spots out there. I would love to plan a spring break dive somewhere in the Carribian. Any suggestions on resorts or hotels?
Thanks for all the well wishes!
Melissa

Welcome to the board!
Best location I have found so far would be Bali Indonesia, but I have'n found a bad place in the carribbean yet.

Joe

From Missouri...?! :11: Mid-Continent does have pretty competitive air fares. :pilot: Try Cozumel.

:bandit_2: don

www.mermetsprings.com about 100 miles from St. Louis, its fun for about 5 dives, then you have seen it all. STL to Miami 163.00 roud trip. get a car and adrive to the keys in about 45 mins. I have done this a bunch this year, Keys diving is great....

Welcome to SB

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom