Hello from Northern New York

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve Mix

New
Reaction score
Hello all. I originally got certified back in 1989 but ran into money problems after the class and didn't dive after and the whole thing went by the wayside. Now my girlfriend has gotten into it so look out water:D . Tho I haven't done scuba since then, I have done a bunch of snorkling and free diving. I plan on taking a refresher this spring. So for now I'm just looking into what gear is out there so when I'm ready I can go. I have been lurking here for a few weeks and think this is a great board with lots of info and some interesting debates and people. Catch ya later, Steve.

Hi Steve,

I'm not an official greeter.... That job is for Dandy Don... :mischief:

But, I can still say hello and welcome to ScubaBoard. :wavey:

There is a lot of good information here and some very helpful, yet interesting people...

Happy diving...

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Put your location in your profile, ok?

:bandit_2: don

I'm from a small town called Great Bend. It is located near Watertown, about 80 miles north of Syracuse.

Welcome to SB...:59:...Great bunch of folks here...I'm in North Central PA alot of great diving in the area planning on a trip to the Finger Lakes and the St Laurance Seaway this year

Steve Mix:
I'm from a small town called Great Bend. It is located near Watertown, about 80 miles north of Syracuse.
Excellent -- I'm a regular at A Bay, and there's some fun stuff just over the bridge at Ogdensburg.

Hi! if you are looking into new equipment and plan on doing alot of diving get equipment that will last i recommend poseidon xstreem regs and get a bcd that fits comfortably as this is key try a wing as well to compare!
i use a scubapros glide 2000 all the brits say to use buddy bcd as they last forever and have great customer service! i have had load of servising problems with scubapro regs and oceanic regs, right after servicing my g500 regs they failed while diving thistlegorm in the red sea i found out they forgot to put a seal in it go figure!
i'm still alive!
good luck and good diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom