Hello from a new diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mfalco

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello everybody. I just decided to join this forum and would like to introduce myself.
I live on Cape Cod and have been interested in learning to dive since about the fifth grade. (I'm 29 now) Last April, while vacationing in Jamaica, I finally got my PADI open water certification. I haven't dived since I left Jamaica. I finally have the money saved up to buy all my gear. I found a local dive shop that has dive trips every weekend, and offers training. I plan to buy all my gear before the spring. Once Spring rolls around I plan to get my advanced open water certification, and go on as many of their dive trips as possible.

Welcome to SB Countryman! Diving gets pretty awsome out here come springtime! Of course there are those who dive during the winter brrrrrr

welcome to the amphibious realm, where the adventure never stops,.......once you start, you can`t stop.....see `ya under...

Howdy from Texas! Welcome to the SB. Hope you enjoy your new life as an explorer for a new world.

I live in Falmouth, more specifically Woods Hole. Doy you ever go on the dives with the Aqua Center in Sandwich? I am on their mailing list (email), and the dive charters they do sound like alot of fun.

I read in your profile that you like Kayaking. Woods Hole has some great ocean Kayaking. I go several times a week during the summer, and have several friends that do also. If you are ever wan to Kayak in Wood Hole, let me know, I can show you around.

Woods Hole the Oceanography epicenter-very cool place. I've never been on their dive charter before but Aqua Center is great-and they are an important resource regarding the excellent yet dangerous diving near the canal.
We can definitely hook up at some point when it warms up. Can't wait for spring!

Back
Top Bottom